Welcome fall with this Brown Sugar Mochi filled Pumpkin Cheese cake!
Fall is here, and with it comes old favorite fall flavors as well as new inclusion innovations. This take on pumpkin cheesecake takes this holiday classic to the next level with the addition of Pecan Deluxe’s Brown Sugar Mochi pieces.
As we cross over from September 30th into the land of October, the urge for the Fall seasonal flavors immediately comes to mind. Where is my PUMPKIN everything?! Pecan Deluxe has got you covered with our newly developed Brown Sugar Mochi bite, fresh off the candy makers work bench! What better way to showcase its rich molasses flavor and soft bite texture than in a silky pumpkin cheesecake batter? Baked on a graham-shortbread crust, the cinnamon-spiced pumpkin cheesecake batter swirled with the new Pecan Deluxe Brown Sugar Mochi bite, is baked in a warm oven until set. Once we pulled it out of the oven, and allowed it to cool, we sliced the cake and served it immediately for all to enjoy. If you’re curious on how you can make this at home, follow the instructions below:
Oven temp: 280F Time: 1 – 1.5 hours
1. In a processor, run the graham crumb, flour, sugars, and salt until combined.
2. Add Butter and pulse until mixture resembles small-sized peas.
3. Spray inside base of the springform pan and deposit the mixture in the base. Using any chosen tool, begin to level mixture then press to pack the mixture well.
4. Place in a 375F oven for 10-12 minutes or until sides are golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool (15 minutes).
5. Turn oven down to 280F.
1. Wipe out processor from running the crust, well, and add the cream cheese, ricotta and sugar. Run the mixture until smooth.
2. Add eggs and vanilla and run for an additional 30 seconds.
3. Add pumpkin puree and cinnamon spice, run 10 seconds and making sure to scrape down sides of mixture if needed.
4. In a small bowl, add the cornstarch and water which will make a paste.
5. Mix to combine, then as cheesecake processor is running, add the cornstarch slurry mixture until incorporated (about 10 seconds).
6. Stop processor. Spray springform pan inside side wall with greaser, and pour the batter in.
7. Place the pan in middle of the oven and bake at 280F for one hour.
After one hour, turn oven down to 270F, and bake for 20 minutes, or until set.
8. Remove from oven and let cool in refrigerator until cold. Serve with whipped cream and caramel sauce!