- Pecan Deluxe Pink Fizzy Clusters
- Pecan Deluxe Hot Pink Sprinkles
- Freshly popped popcorn
- Pretzels, sticks or knots
- M&Ms Valentine Candies
- White Chocolate Morsels
- ZGTF Shortening
Pecan Deluxe makes a wide variety of popping candy, fizzy clusters, and confectionaries. These inclusions are perfect for dairy inclusions, breakfast toppings, snacking ingredients and more! Our clusters can be supplied in a variety of sizes to best suit your application and are all manufactured within a segregated section of our factory.
As we approach the day of celebrating love, we thought it would fun to step in the kitchen and produce a lovely snack blend that meets the sweet and salty needs of our fans and friends. The blend is a combination of freshly popped corn kernels that are lightly salted with kosher when still warm, the Valentine’s Day colored M&M candies pieces, salted pretzels, and to really zing this blend, we added the Pecan Deluxe Pink Fizzy clusters and our hot pink sprinkles, then coated the entire mix with my own white chocolate coating. Once the blend was coated, we poured it out on a parchment-lined baking sheet and allowed it to cool. This blend is so easy to make and once its completely cool, all you have to do is gently break it apart and place in your favorite serving bowls, snack bags, or treat boxes.
Pecan Deluxe is always eager to hear about what you’re able to create in your kitchen with our amazing inclusion pieces. And since the holiday is a few days away, we’d love to be a part of your treat line up! So, enjoy this cupid mix and beware, its is so pleasing, you’ll fall in love with the first bite. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- In a small metal bowl, place white chocolate and shortening, then set on top of a small pot of simmering water, set on medium heat. Stir until melted and combined well. Turn off heat. Allow the white chocolate coating to stay warm until needed.
- In a large mixing bowl add the popcorn and pretzels. Using a 2oz ladle, drizzle the white chocolate coating over the mix, and gently fold with a rubber spatula until all are coated well.
- Add M&Ms, Pink Fizzy Clusters, and Hot Pink Sprinkles, then top with another ladle of white chocolate coating, then fold until all are coated well.
- Pour mixture onto a parchment-lined sheet tray and allow to cool, ~30 minute
Mon- Fri 8:30 am - 5 pm
Let us be Your Secret Ingredient.
Let us develop custom-made inclusions just for you. Inquire here and one of our team members will be in touch with you shortly; we look forward to creating something extraordinary together!