- Before mixing ingredients, be sure that your chosen ice cream maker is ready to churn ice cream (attachments frozen, ice added, etc).
- In a medium bowl, whisk together heavy whipping cream, milk, sugar, cotton candy ice cream base, until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour the mixed ice cream mixture into the chilled bowl/attachment of your ice cream maker.
- Churn ice cream for 25-30 minutes or until desired consistency is reached.
- When consistency is reached, fold in the PD Unicorn Coated Popping Candy Blend, then place in an air-tight container and store in the freezer. Allow to freeze for 24 hours, then enjoy in a bowl or a waffle cone!
Cotton Candy is one of our most playful memories as children. Watching the melted sugar whirl around a paper cone, creating a monstrous pillow of sugary delight. Blue, pink, purple…all the adornment of fun, excitement, and playfulness. To revive this childhood fantasy, we created an ice base that is colorful and filled with sweet flavor notes, and mixed in our amazingly-fun fudge coated popping candy pieces. As you take a spoonful of this adorably-sweet ice cream, you’re sure to taste the total excitement!! Our ice cream bases are ready to use, and can revive any ice cream cabinet! Here’s how we made it: