Going Gaga for Grapefruit
- 1 bunch kale (shred leaves and remove stems)
- 1 cup red cabbage diced
- 1 apple sliced thin
- 1 pink grapefruit skin removed, flesh cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup currants
- 1/2 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup PDCC Praline Almonds, small
- PDCC Grapefruit Popping Boba for a garnish
Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- 1 small shallot
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- Place all Vinaigrette dressing ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth. Set aside.
- Place all salad ingredients in a large salad bowl and toss with dressing.
- Top with PDCC Grapefruit Popping Boba.
Mon- Fri 8:30 am - 5 pm
Let us be Your Secret Ingredient
Let us develop custom-made inclusions just for you. Inquire here and one of our team members will be in touch with you shortly; we look forward to creating something extraordinary together!