- 1 cup sugar (heaped)
- 1 ⅔ cups coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons PDCC Praline Coconut
- 3 tablespoons PDCC Praline Almonds
- ½ cup PDCC Passionfruit Variegate
- 4 teaspoons coconut liquer
- ⅞ cup heavy cream
- Place the sugar in a pot with 250 ml water and bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 min then remove from the heat and let cool for 5 min.
- Stir in the coconut milk, lime juice, PDCC Praline Almonds, Praline Coconut and the liqueur and then fold in the cream.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker swirling the PDCC Passionfruit Variegate in the center and freeze/mix for around 15 min. Alternatively place the mixture into a shallow metal bowl. Cover and leave in the freeze for 5 hours, mixing well every 10 min during the first hour.
- Store the ice cream in the freezer around 30 min before serving then serve big heaping scoops of smiles, I mean ice cream!
Mon- Fri 8:30 am - 5 pm
Let us be Your Secret Ingredient
Let us develop custom-made inclusions just for you. Inquire here and one of our team members will be in touch with you shortly; we look forward to creating something extraordinary together!