Pecan Shortbread or Sandies- Either way don’t miss this recipe!
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
- 1 cup PDCC Praline Pecans, medium
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, with racks in upper and lower thirds.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy; beat in vanilla and salt. With mixer on low, gradually add flour, beating just until combined. Fold in Pecan Deluxe Praline Pecans.
- Roll dough into 1 1/2-inch balls, and place on 2 baking sheets, 2 inches apart. Lightly flatten each ball using the dampened end of a glass cup.
- Bake until cookies are golden brown, 15 to 17 minutes, rotating sheets halfway through. Transfer to wire racks, and let cool.
Mon- Fri 8:30 am - 5 pm
Let us be Your Secret Ingredient
Let us develop custom-made inclusions just for you. Inquire here and one of our team members will be in touch with you shortly; we look forward to creating something extraordinary together!