Triple Chocolate Vegan Muffins
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup plant-based milk (such as soy or almond)
- ½ cup light oil (such as canola or vegetable)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 cup PDCC Vegan Friendly Brownie Brittle
- Preheat your oven to 400F. Lightly grease a 12 well muffin pan. For larger sized muffins, grease only 9 wells of a muffin pan.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, instant espresso powder and salt. Then add the plant-based milk, light oil, and apple cider vinegar and stir until just combined. Don’t over mix! Now gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Divide the batter evenly among the 12 or 9 wells of the prepared muffin pan. Sprinkle the PDCC Vegan Friendly Brownie Brittle on the top of each muffin. Bake 21 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. *Test several spots with the toothpick as you may hit a melted chocolate chip which could mislead you into thinking they aren’t cooked. Let the muffins cool in the pan before removing.
Mon- Fri 8:30 am - 5 pm
Let us be Your Secret Ingredient
Let us develop custom-made inclusions just for you. Inquire here and one of our team members will be in touch with you shortly; we look forward to creating something extraordinary together!