Salted Caramel Fudge Pancakes
- Pecan Deluxe salty fudge pieces
- 200g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp golden caster sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 25g melted butter
- 200ml milk
- Oil for cooking
- Pecan Deluxe Caramel Sauce (to serve)
- Maple Syrup (to serve)
These fluffy American-style pancakes are filled with chunks of salty fudge pieces. Serve with lashings of maple syrup or caramel sauce.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and caster sugar together in a large bowl. Create a well in the centre and add the eggs, melted butter and milk and whisk together until smooth.
- Heat the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. When the oil is hot, spoon in the batter and cook for about 1-2 mins. Flip the pancakes over and cook for a further minute on the other side. Repeat until all the batter is used up.
- Serve your pancakes stacked up on a plate with lashings of maple syrup, caramel sauce or any of your favourite toppings. Enjoy!
Mon – Fri 8:30 am – 5 pm
Let us be Your Secret Ingredient
Get in touch with our expert team. We look forward to creating something extraordinary with you.